Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
AlayaCare is looking for a creative and experienced B2B Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to develop, support and execute digital marketing programs that will fuel AlayaCare’s continued growth in the home health care industry. The team is growing rapidly, and this role is essential in transforming our go-to-market strategy and scaling the business into new and existing digital verticals.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving business growth via Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid media. This role requires broad marketing experience and execution such as developing SEO and paid strategies while managing the coordination and project management of the plan. You will be responsible for increasing opportunities sourced from organic search and paid media channels.
AlayaCare supports a flexible working model, permitting employees to work from our beautiful office spaces, or from home. Our team encourages in-person collaboration and with this, the preferred candidate location would be within the Greater Toronto Area. Candidates with transferrable experience in other regions of Canada and the United States will be considered permitted that they be open to some travel to Toronto (quarterly).
What you'll be responsible for:
- Primary Duty – SEO - Develop and scale an SEO strategy across product offerings. Work with the content and PR teams to create SEO-driven blogs, press releases, product pages, etc.
- Secondary Duty – Paid Media – Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation and sales to develop and scale a paid media strategy
- Build and manage reports/dashboards on web traffic, conversion rates, and ROI attribution
- Foster an environment of accountability and drive toward pushing our KPIs in the right direction, while optimizing budget
- Work with the creative and operations teams to improve the AlayaCare website by owning Conversion Rate Optimization strategies (CRO)
- Work with AlayaCare's web development team to optimize the user experience
- Act as the go-to expert and collaborate with internal stakeholders on all digital marketing tactics & initiatives
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience working in digital marketing
- 3+ years of experience managing SEO
- Proven track record of running digital marketing programs based on specific goals & KPIs
- Strong reporting skills & experience, including experience using Google Analytics (or equivalent)
- Data-driven with the ability to interpret data and identify insights/opportunities to implement in future campaigns
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks with a high level of quality
- Expert excel skills with pivot tables, reporting, and familiarity with data visualization tools
- Knowledge and experience with MarTech platforms such as HubSpot, ahrefs, Drift, Google Ads, WordPress, Clearbit, etc.
- Valid work authorization in Canada and/or the US is required
- Willingness to travel to office as required
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible working models and beautiful, collaborative office spaces
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
Something looks off?