Senior Implementation Specialist
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Delivery Manager, the Implementation Specialist, Level 2, has a critical customer-facing role to deliver best in SaaS implementations.
The role is tasked with the successful delivery and execution of AlayaCare Cloud implementations, engaging our customers in application configuration, product training, and testing with a focus towards project health and adoption. You already have experience in SaaS implementation/training and will become a Subject Matter Expert in the AlayaCare platform, specializing in specific project or market domains to add further value to any engagement. You are confident in front of customers and bring rigor to the role.
As an Implementation Specialist, Level 2, you are a product expert with a strong focus on customer adoption.
This is a full-time position and our team is ideally seeking candidates located within the Greater Toronto area with a willingness to spend a minimum of 1 day per week in our Toronto office location (Financial District - Yonge and Richmond area). Candidates with relevant experience will be considered in other key locations (Victoria, Montreal, etc.).
A day in the life:
- Deliver on-site and remote training to customer trainers and end users
- Develop customer-specific training plans focused on maximizing adoption
- Execute high-quality workflow reviews, using knowledge of AlayaCare platform and customers’ businesses to ensure alignment
- Responsible for project progress, ensuring that scope is adhered tracked regularly across deliverables
- Identifying risks during delivery-led engagements while collaborating with Professional Services Consultants to develop and deploy a mitigation strategy
- Responsible for the quality system configurations
- Accountable for successful customer product adoption, measured through product utilization
- Accountable for updating consultants on project progress against project plan
- Focus on achieving high customer satisfaction scores for Delivery components
- Gain and maintain specific product and market specializations to further drive value on projects
- Support customer-related issues during implementation, engaging our CS Support team when required
- Ensure data is accurately input into Mavenlink, HubSpot, or where required
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Participate in onsite customer-facing trainings and go-lives (travel within Canada and the United States)
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (health sciences, business, social sciences, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience working in SaaS is required, ideally within implementation/professional services
- Healthcare experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong training skills and familiar with adult learning styles
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you collaborate and build strong relationships
- You are a proactive self-starter with strong analytical skills that enjoys thinking outside of the box
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solution-focused and creative in problem-solving techniques
- Experience using project tools like Mavenlink, Confluence, HubSpot, Jira, Zendesk not required but preferred
- Willingness to travel within Canada and the United States for on-site customer activities
- Willingness to travel to your closest AlayaCare office location for some onsite work/collaboration
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Flexible working arrangements with beautiful office spaces in Victoria, Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
Something looks off?