Regional Director of Sales
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
As a Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for selling AlayaCare's software into the post-acute healthcare market within a defined territory in our US market. The Regional Sales Director will lead enterprise sales efforts in their defined region and will work with cross-functional teams to develop winning solutions. This role will be responsible for defining our growth strategy and leading business development for their region. This role will have support from a high-performing teams including AlayaCare's Solutions Engineering team, Sales Development Representative team, and Marketing team.
We are looking for a sales professional with experience managing complex enterprise-sized SaaS sales cycles. While healthcare software experience isn't mandatory, it is a definite asset. To succeed in this role, you must be a good listener, possess the ability to manage strong discovery calls, and translate prospect requirements into the right solution. Excellent written and presentation skills in addition to strong interpersonal skills are necessary in order to foster lasting business relationships and ensure success.
Our team is accepting applications from candidates in both Canada and the United States for this position. Candidates must be open to some travel within the US.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Meet (and exceed) quarterly quotas.
- Define and lead the go-to-market strategy for your defined region.
- Research target prospects and manage the end-to-end sales cycle from initial outreach to close.
- Manage RFIs and RFPs and the bid teams.
- Develop creative approaches to cultivate partnerships within the healthcare industry with a focus on home care.
- Maintain and expand a rich sales pipeline, utilizing HubSpot, Gong and other engagement tools.
- Effectively present the product solution and value proposition to customers.
- Leverage industry and technology knowledge to collaboratively plan and create unique solutions that solve client pain points.
- Work closely with the Client Success team to ensure all clients have a seamless onboarding experience.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the SDRs, AE's or others in relation to their specific line of business, territory, or market.
- Coordinate across other departments to sell national corporations and other major sales opportunities as assigned by senior leadership
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree within a relevant field (Business, Health Sciences, Innovation and Technology, etc.)
- 10+ years of sales experience within a SaaS environment
- 5+ years of experience managing the full sales cycle at the AE, Senior AE, or Regional Sales Director (or similar) level; 3+ years of this experience focusing on enterprise-size customer deals
- Experience with complex software sales cycles
- Experience selling into healthcare would be a definite asset
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and comfortability building rapport both in-person and virtually, with C-Suite prospects
- Comfortability collaborating with cross-functional teams
- A passion for technology and a desire to operate in a high-growth environment
- Technical proficiency using key sales tools including HubSpot (or Salesforce) CRM, video conferencing tools (Zoom/Teams), and Sales Navigator; experience using Slack would be an asset
- Willingness to participate in some travel within Canada and the US (~25% of the time)
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible working models and beautiful office spaces
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
Something looks off?