Customer Experience Specialist (Support, PST)
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact with our customers daily. This multi-faceted role allows you to: improve your customer facing skills by interacting directly with our partners, work with a high-performing team to solve complex problems and develop your own style for delivering outstanding customer service.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who will be responsible for owning and actioning a queue of requests from our customers all over the world. If you’re interested in helping us support the delivery of homecare services, this job is for you.
This position will work the key weekday hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST so ideal candidates will be based in the Victoria area or Greater Vancouver, BC area. Remote candidates elsewhere in BC may be considered based on their experience level. Candidates residing in the Greater Toronto area or the Greater Montreal area are welcome to apply, but must be willing to work 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST (12:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST).
A day in the life:
- Manage a queue of requests from live customers through ZenDesk
- Independently troubleshoot and solve complex customer requests
- Present action plans and recommendations to users to resolve their issues
- Connect with customers over the phone to discuss and troubleshoot concerns or questions they have regarding the platform
- Monitor enterprise customer escalations and health, including at times meeting with cross-functional internal teams or key stakeholders from the enterprise organization to resolve ongoing issues
- Support your team on customer escalations and guide your team on best practices such as next issue avoidance, decreasing average resolution time, impacting customer satisfaction, and providing other customer guidance on available offerings and tools
- Liaise with the Customer Success, Product, QA, and Engineering Team throughout the support process
- Provide guidance to customers on configuration and process questions
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital aimed at improving the customer experience for our customers
- Provide inputs that will be used to inform the product development and improvement priorities
- Participate in the on-call support rotation for after-hours support
What you bring to the team:
- Post-secondary education in a related field or a blend of post-secondary education and relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support (ideally within a software capacity)
- History of delivering exceptional customer service
- Direct experience using a ticketing system (Zendesk and/or Jira is strongly preferred)
- Knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Chat Platforms (Teams and/or Slack), and Video Conferencing Platforms (e.g., Zoom)
- Exceptional problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Desire to work with customers and ability to deal with critical situations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare experience considered an asset
- Bilingual in French/English considered an asset
- Willingness to participate in after hours on-call rotation
- Willingness to travel to your closest AlayaCare office location for some onsite work/collaboration
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working model and beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays throughout the summer months for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
Something looks off?