Senior Product Marketing Manager
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager (Senior PMM) will help lead commercialization and go-to-market (GTM) motions across the AlayaCare platform for their product suites.
The ideal candidate will be the interlock between the Product organization and other functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Account Management, and Finance, among many others. You will design and instrument scalable GTM processes, and clearly articulate our value propositions for our markets, personas, and solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for defining and homing in our personas and their pain points and for keeping up to the competitive landscape and key differentiators across our markets. You will develop and own the positioning, messaging and launch activities of new products and features, as well as drive the continual refinement of our pricing and packaging. You do not treat “customer obsession” just as a buzz word, but are genuinely invested in their success, learning from their feedback and bringing them the best value possible.
A Day in the Life:
Product Launches & Personas
- Define success criteria, provide insights and direction, gather feedback, and laterally influence functional stakeholders to ensure an effective and scalable go-to-market process.
- Create detailed Product Marketing briefs with a campaign plan that give direction to the rest of the organization on the GTM
- Develop high-impact sales enablement tools, to partner effectively with product managers from ideation through to launch.
Product Positioning & Competitive Analysis
- Create, develop, and refine value propositions, product pitches, and strategies for differentiation.
- Provide a framework for gathering, maintaining and distributing research internally on competitive dynamics across our markets.
- Contribute to thought leadership content
Pricing, Packaging & Other
- Maintain and consistently refine pricing and packaging to ensure market resonance and successful business outcomes as our platform and features evolve.
- Manage the pipeline of requests and support in the creation of content for the sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Help organize our Customer Advisory Boards (CAB).
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as Business, Marketing, or Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration would be a definite asset
- 6+ years of professional experience, including B2B SaaS, with at least 3 years in Product Marketing, Strategy/Management Consulting, or another related field.
- Proven experience with go-to-market (GTM) processes and building effective plans to bring new product and features to market in an Enterprise SaaS role.
- Healthcare technology experience an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to design and own metrics, and to extract quantitative insights to show effectiveness.
- Superior project management and organization skills as well as detail-oriented, and thorough.
- Experience with the following would be an asset: JIRA, Confluence, Roadmunk, Looker, Amplitude, Asana, Crayon.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, communication, and decision making
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible working models with beautiful and collaborative office spaces in Montreal, Toronto and Victoria
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to . Please note, we do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.
Something looks off?