Senior Quality Analyst Developer
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
This position is for people located anywhere in Brazil.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Developer, Test, is the advocate for quality testing on a product delivery team. Working with the product team, they automate testing for their product area and ensure that the entire team embraces a quality culture in addition to making our software development
processes more efficient in delivering products that make our users happy.
This specific position will be in the area of admission of clients into the AlayaCare cloud application, as well as all aspects relating to the planning of their care within the platform. Admission of clients includes referrals, intake and client profiles. Care planning encompasses clinical aspects such as medications, forms that document care progress, and service tasks. Essentially, your work would contribute to how our clients receive care at home
A Day in the Life:
- Manually test frontend, backend, mobile applications.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain automated tests, as well as evaluate test results belonging to your team, to ensure our applications meet functional requirements and design specifications.
- Release our software during weekly and monthly releases.
- Actively participate in estimating test efforts for projects and monitoring progress against milestones.
- Champion a total quality culture by identifying improvements, recommending solutions to improve, optimize and evolve work processes and methods - to deliver faster with higher quality.
- Help your team members improve their own testing methods.
- Use proven rapid testing and releasing practices to foster excellence in our features and products.
- Produce written lightweight documentation in our ticket system during or immediately after the Three Amigos Sessions - such as background info, scenarios, business rules, examples, questions and decisions.
- Collaborate on testing plans with developers to ensure the majority of the scenarios and business rules coming out of the Three Amigos sessions are implemented at the simplest and most efficient level of automated testing.
- Ensure the team tracks failing acceptance criteria and features not working as documented.
- Reduce risks in the release processes by optimizing the team’s continuous testing feedback loops.
- Participate in and facilitate exploratory testing sessions with your team to focus on risk areas using your domain expertise.
- Multi-task and stay on top in a dynamic work environment.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years professional software engineering experience, with a significant portion dedicated to the quality and automated testing domain
- Development experience in at least one programming language
- Previous experience with cypress
- Awareness of contemporary industry trends in testing, quality management, software development and tooling practices
- Experience working on an Agile development team in fast paced environment
- Experience with test automation frameworks and developing automated test cases
- Proficiency with product relevant testing and development tools such as Jira, Confluence, Docker, Jenkins
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- You can work 100% remote, having a great work-life balance
- Competitive compensation in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, effective on your first day
- Employee expense program for wellness and productivity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Benefit for you to improve your English level continuously
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
Something looks off?