Data Specialist (Customer Success)
AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 650+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Data Specialist to join our Customer Success department within the Technical Services division. The Data Specialist has an essential role in supporting data fixes as a result of data migrations (both net new customers and acquired product migrations) and/or other technical issues. This role will contribute to improving the quality of support that we offer to internal stakeholders and external customers by ensuring data quality to foster a seamless customer experience. The ideal candidate will have technical acumen and experience in a Data Specialist or Data Migration capacity within a SaaS company. While technical in nature, this is a customer-centric position and as such, the suitable candidate will be comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders in a customer-facing role.
We are looking for a Data Specialist with subject matter expertise in Technical Support best practices in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
You will be responsible for managing and actioning a queue of requests from our customers all over the world, with a specialization in data-related technical workflows. If you’re interested in helping us support the delivery of homecare services, this job is for you.
In this role you will:
- Learn the query languages and SQL database infrastructure within AlayaCare’s cloud application and leverage it to solve customer issues.
- Use your knowledge of Technical Support to flag urgent blockers for customers and act as a SME for the department.
- Manage a queue of requests JIRA including troubleshooting and solving complex customer requests and presenting action plans and recommendations to users to resolve their issues.
- Provide guidance to customers on configuration and process questions.
- Monitor enterprise customer escalations and health, including at times meeting with cross-functional internal teams or key stakeholders from the enterprise organization to resolve ongoing issues.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies and other intellectual capital aimed at improving the customer experience for our customers, including writing, or reviewing articles in our knowledgebase.
- Provide inputs that will be used to inform the product development and improvement priorities.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support Director to analyze data trends, patterns, and insights from customer data to inform product development and improvement decisions.
- Develop and maintain data visualizations and dashboards that identify areas for improvement.
- Liaising with the Customer Success, Product, QA, and Engineering Team throughout the support process.
- Being a part of the on-call support rotation for after hours or weekend on a period basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Deep knowledge and 2+ years experience of query language principles and processes,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support or customer service industry
- Proficient in SQL and Python are considered must haves. Proficient Python scripting.
- Ability to debug complex python scripts, provide code-based solutions to unblock processes and QA the fixes.
- Participate in code reviews to improve your skills.
- Knowledge and working experience with the following applications: Microsoft Office, Zendesk, JIRA, Slack, Video Conferencing Platforms (e.g. Zoom) or a proven ability to leverage similar tools
- Exceptional problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical and analytical tasks.
- Ability to translate insights into decisions and actions that have direct business impact.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Someone who is empathetic
- Someone who is creative and curious
- Desire to work with customers and ability to deal with critical situations
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting SAAS applications strongly preferred
- Healthcare experience is considered an asset
- Bilingual French/English is considered an asset
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Flexible hybrid working models and use of our beautiful and collaborative office spaces
- Competitive compensation including equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, productivity expenses and more!
- Parental leave top-up plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Fridays program for North America-wide designated days off to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
Something looks off?