B2B Sales Representative
Please note - it is a plus for applicants to have relevant experience from prop-tech.
Responsible for key aspects of the commercial business in New York, including outbound lead generation, contract negotiation, and closing. Work with HQ to refine the most effective growth strategy including areas such as marketing and partner channel/distribution.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Actively communicate the Defigo value proposition through product announcements, proposals, RFP responses, and presentations to new and existing clients to grow revenue.
- Build the company’s network of channel and distribution partners.
- Be a team player, willing to participate in projects or tasks that may be outside daily responsibilities.
- Support the Client Service team in troubleshooting and problem-solving processes and client issues.
- Proven experience from sales in prop-tech, security or access control company. Alternatively experience with technical sales/SaaS sales, with 3+ years of experience in meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to quickly build relationships with customers and partners.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the client organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Experience in working in a small, dynamic organization, but serving larger corporations.
- Ability to work for a geographically distributed organization, across multiple time zones.
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and good follow-through are required to achieve ambitious plans for North America.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Package
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Training & and annual Team meet in Defigo’s HQ in Oslo, Norway.
SUBMITTING A CV AND A COVER LETTER IS A PREREQUISITE FOR THE APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Defigo is a prop-tech scale-up headquartered in Oslo, Norway, commercially launched in 2018. The company develops and sells a unique and innovative digital access control system for multi-tenant and office buildings. Defigo is backed by some of Norway’s leading investment companies.
Having gained significant market share in the Norwegian market the company is expanding internationally. Defigo has strong USPs versus US incumbents and we are now looking for a Sales Representative to help drive growth in the US market, specifically in the state of New York.
The Defigo ecosystem consists of an intercom and access control devices placed in the base building. Defigo integrates with any existing access system as well as other systems in the building such as elevators and garage doors. Each building is connected to the Defigo Cloud which ensures safe and efficient operations across all buildings.
Key benefits of the Defigo system:
- An all-in-one system designed for the user, UX is very high on Defigo’s agenda.
- Security is built-in to the system design.
- Defigo works on all legacy doors and systems and requires minimal cabling.
- Delivered as-a-service, all costs are included. With Defigo customers never have to consider purchasing another intercom.
- The building operator manages all systems, all users, and all buildings from one single user interface, allowing for up to 95% savings on access administration.
- State-of-the-art integrated digital intercom.
· On-site service and phone support (also included in the subscription)
- Integrates with elevator and security systems as well as any third-party smart-house solution.
- Allows property owners/managers to gather and leverage data on access and movement within buildings for valuable insights.