Senior Hardware Engineer
In this role you will lead electrical and mechanical projects relating to the eye tracking hardware developed by AdHawk. You may develop MEMS drive electronics and optical sensing circuits at the discrete level and collaborate on asics… and you’ll be able to submit MPW/shuttle runs to top-tier CMOS foundries for fabrication of test circuits and devices providing opportunities for circuit tapeout and validation. We have access to ample resources for assembly and test allowing our engineers to quickly iterate on designs. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work with a variety of hardware systems including flex, rigid-flex, HDI, VCSELs, and optics all under one roof.
You are a curious and driven person that loves to solve problems and develop new and innovative technology. You are capable of working independently, meeting tight deadlines with changing priorities, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Undergraduate Engineering with 5+ years circuit design experience
- Contribute innovative and original ideas to the technology, algorithms, and products from ideation to implementation
- Manage projects ranging from R&D and testing to custom solutions for customers
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate into hardware to advance performance metrics: power, speed, accuracy, reliability, yield, and cost
- Develop integration techniques for tracker hardware in various form factors
- Produce fully functional and robust prototypes for novel 3D sensing applications such as depth mapping, gesture recognition, ranging etc.
- Provide project leadership and mentorship to team members
- Circuit design experience in an analog/mixed-signal environment at the board, chip, and system level
- Electro-optical sensing of low-level signals in a power constrained environment
- Analog signal conditioning and filtering, and Digital design
- Experience with SPICE simulation and PCB schematic entry and layout using preferably Altium Designer
- Design and testing of precision analog circuits
- Rapid prototyping & debugging: soldering, harnessing, and/or fixturing
- Strong technical writing expertise for production of datasheets, application guides, customer correspondence, etc.
- Familiar with low power MCU (ST, nRF, TI etc.) and its peripheral circuits (MIPI, SPI, timers, etc.)
- Familiar with wireless protocols (Bluetooth, Wifi) and certifications
- Basic programming: C, Python, or equivalent
Good Skills to Have
- Worked with MEMS based sensors
- High volume consumer product development experience
- High density PCB design
- Flex board design
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org