Senior Product Manager, Email
Remote · Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada, our mission is to deliver an AI platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the most customer support inquiries with the least effort. Our vision is a world where customer support experiences are great for everyone.
Ada is an AI-powered customer service automation platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the greatest number of customer service conversations — across channels and languages - with the least amount of effort. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated customer interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, Yeti, and Square. Born in Toronto, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.ada.cx.
At Ada, Our Product Managers have complete ownership of their projects from inception to completion and play a pivotal role in ensuring their successful roll-out in the market. Your role will be not just integral, but highly visible, playing a vital part in shaping the future of Ada's platform.
You are a driven Senior Product Manager who thrives on achieving results, embraces challenge, and acts decisively with relentless perseverance. You are not afraid to ask 'why' repeatedly, and make data and intuition to form decisions. You are dedicated to doing fewer things but doing them better, delivering high-quality work while setting clear priorities. You are forward-thinking and can architect long-term strategies that anticipate and cater to our future trajectory.
- 5 years of product development experience (in a combination of engineering, design, or product management) with at least 1 in a product management role.
- An ability to define and execute on a long-term strategy with incremental releases adding customer benefit at every stage.
- A deep interest in solving customer problems. You are a big-picture thinker, but can also deliver on the details.
- You understand APIs and can collaborate with our engineering teams on both high-level architecture and product decisions.
- Experience working in ambiguity to deliver high-quality products.
- You lead with influence, enabling you to work with a variety of people, professional disciplines, and levels in order to bring your vision to fruition.
- Self-motivation and proactiveness, with demonstrated creative and problem-solving capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pioneer the roadmap for our exciting new Email channel, innovating and shaping a novel and remarkable customer experience delivered by Ada’s AI.
- Establish the benchmarks for your project's success and devote yourself to monitoring and enhancing the product's performance for customers.
- Engage with customers, organize and lead insightful interviews to understand the core of their needs. You possess the ability to precisely define the problems we are committed to resolving.
- Be the master of prioritization, handle the validation, and manage the scoping of strategic projects and initiatives for the platform.
- Champion your vision, inspiring and influencing your engineering and design team, company leadership and external stakeholders. Ensures alignment, buy-in, and shared understanding across all facets of product development organization.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- Work almost anywhere policy
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Learning & Development opportunities
The expected salary range for this position is $97,000 - $149,000. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities, even if you don’t meet every qualification we listed, because members of marginalized communities are less likely to apply if they don’t meet every qualification. We believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.