Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada, our mission is to deliver an AI platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the most customer support inquiries with the least effort. Our vision is a world where customer support experiences are great for everyone.
Ada is an AI-powered Automated Resolutions Company. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, and Square. Canadian-founded, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide.
For more information, check us out on ada.cx, Brands Talk podcast series, our blog, LinkedIn, Betakit, and BuiltIn.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our fast-growing Revenue Operations team. Your responsibilities will be related to our end-to-end sales, customer success and customer support journey. This includes executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator (certified).
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Working knowledge of Lightning Platform, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Working knowledge of declarative coding (Apex, Visualforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and FinancialForce are considered assets.
- Experience working for a SaaS company is considered an asset.
- Administer basic CRM user administration tasks including; account maintenance, access management, permission sets, data updates, role assignments, uploads, etc.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards, including folder maintenance
- Work with team members and stakeholders to drive efficiency through business process automation, AppExchange installations, and 3rd party integrations
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy is followed by merging duplicate leads, contacts and accounts
- Partner with the Internal Sales and Finance team to identify, drive, and build improvements to the quote to cash process.
- Assist in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new requests
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role. We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.
The expected salary range for this position is $63,000 to $79,000. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
See more open positions at Ada
Something looks off?