Help us transform precision manufacturing!
Acerta is on a mission to understand the digital thread of data for every vehicle and component that gets produced. Our customers are global automakers and suppliers who make complex parts that power all kinds of vehicles.
We're currently focused on helping manufacturers make better parts more efficiently using machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI). Our predictive quality solution is a SaaS solution called LinePulse. With it our customers are increasing yields by reducing scrap and finding key contributors to rejected parts faster. LinePulse arms them with actionable insights so they can proactively address quality issues before they impact production.
If you're ready to make a huge difference in the automotive and off-highway industries, come join our team.
The primary responsibility of the Acerta Account Executive is to drive sales and revenue at new accounts. Your focus will be on penetrating new Tier 1 organisations and extending business to additional factories within these organisations.
You are paramount in influencing and advocating Acerta-based solutions. The Account Executive does this by determining and translating customer needs and requirements into new business opportunities.
The Account Executive is responsible for building and maintaining relationships, to collaborate successfully on RFPs, and working seamlessly as part of a larger sales team, which includes the support of product management, engineering, customer success, marketing personnel, and channel partners.
- Drive sales that align with Acerta’s strategic goals, by developing new and existing opportunities that lead to future revenue.
- Manage pipeline execution to ensure continued growth at Acerta.
- Be the 'voice of the customer by successfully articulating their needs to the internal Acerta team
- Extract information from customers that informs new product and business opportunities to Acerta.
- Be a 'hunter' by identifying and qualifying opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Cultivate key relationships with assigned accounts through effective stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
- Be a role model for Acerta company values by role modeling exemplary ethical behavior.
- Meet quotas and growth targets by closing new business and growing existing accounts.
- Capture and leverage customer data by utilizing the Acerta sales tools, maintaining data management and hygiene in line with the company’s Salesforce policies.
- Capture and leverage customer data by utilizing the Acerta sales tools.
- Work with Marketing to bring in new business.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with internal technical teams to identify and overcome technical barriers to success.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A+ business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Excellent Communication skills
- Initiative, energy, and drive
- Team player
- Innovative & Curious
- Problem solver
We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. Come join us.