Electro-Mechanical Assembly - Team Lead
Accelerated Systems Inc.
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Hands on assembly of electrical and mechanical components and systems as required
- Operation of equipment (winding machine, balancing machine, solder pot etc.) to assemble and build electric motors
- Hand winding of protoype motors
- Test electrical and mechanical components and systems
- Collaborate with other functional teams during New Product Introduction builds
- Provide feedback to engineering and operations groups regarding first time assemblies
- Complete repair on assemblies that have failed during one of the post-assembly tests
- Assist in product validation when required
- Provide hands-on training to other assemblers
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain 5S of your work area
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in general electronics assembly
- Prior experience leading a team
- Proficient use of power and hand tools
- Ability to understand assembly instructions and technical documentation and make recommendations for improvement
- Experience with PCBA an asset
- Soldering experience is an asset
See more open positions at Accelerated Systems Inc.
Something looks off?