Strategic Implementation Project Manager
If you love a challenge and learning something new every day, then you’ll fit right in with the Absorb Team! Our team works directly with clients to help get them up set up for long term success with Absorb, through effective project management (timelines, risk mitigation) and problem solving, being their first source of training and use case specific configuration questions and becoming their trusted advisor for all things Absorb. Personally, one of things I love about working at Absorb is the camaraderie, collaboration, and teamwork throughout the organization, which helps both me and my clients achieve their goals!" Sarah Rivest, Implementations Project Manager I
About the role:
The Strategic Implementation Project Manager is integral to the pre-sales process, providing expert guidance and support to the Absorb Sales team. The primary function of this role is to ensure that the Sales team is equipped with clear, accurate, and comprehensive implementation plans that can be effectively communicated to potential customers.
Absorb Software: Remote Work Culture
What you’ll do:
- Implementation Planning and Execution: Develop and execute scalable, comprehensive plans for prospective customers. This includes preparing client-facing collateral that accurately reflects the implementation process and timeline.
- Sales Collaboration: Act as a representative of the Implementation team during prospect Sales calls, presenting and discussing the proposed implementation strategies.
- Statement of Work (SOW) Support: Collaborate with the Legal and Implementation teams to:
- Create a versatile SOW template that can be tailored to meet various client needs.
- Develop a database of pre-formulated responses and terminology to address common SOW topics efficiently.
- Interdepartmental Liaison: Serve as a crucial connection between the Absorb Sales and Implementation teams. Your role will ensure that the communication presented to clients aligns with the Implementation team's execution capabilities and timelines.
- Additional Duties: Perform other tasks as assigned, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in responding to evolving business needs.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Advanced degree (MBA, MSc) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, ideally within a technology or software company.
- Previous experience in a sales or pre-sales role is a plus.
- Proven track record in developing and executing detailed implementation plans.
- Experience in working with legal documents such as Statements of Work (SOW).
Technologies we use:
- AbsorbLMS, Salesforce, SharePoint, Confluence
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Something looks off?