Senior Manager, Content Strategy
"The Marketing team is poised for unprecedented growth and opportunity. We're in a very unique position where we've experienced tremendous success but are far from exhausting the whitespace around us. There is a unique opportunity to join a rising organization and make a significant and immediate impact." - Mark Lynch
Absorb Software: Remote Work Culture
What you’ll do:
- Identify needs, gaps and build a long term content strategy to establish thought leadership position for Absorb
- Champion original, fresh content ideas, and drive creative thinking across the marketing organization. Research current trends and keywords and contribute to content idea generation
- Build content strategy to enable customer buying journey – creating and promoting content by persona by different stages of the buying journey and maximizing audience engagement across channels
- Partner with the brand, creative, copywriters, digital marketing, campaign leads, and other cross-functional teams to identify and resource world-class, multi-channel, and multi-format content needs across all marketing programs and target segments that engages new and existing customers, and drives conversion
- Build content roadmap and own the editorial content calendar. Create, plan, write and edit content calendar for a wide range of projects, such as questionnaires, webinar, survey, websites, blogs, social media, emails, digital ads, videos, case studies, infographics, brochures, white papers, event collaterals, and other marketing initiatives
- Develop and deliver high-quality content (with/without external help), using internal SMEs, online research, customer ideas, and competitive intelligence
- Working with the demand gen team, ideate creative campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Define and track OKRs and KPIs to continually raise the bar on content effectiveness, development of compelling, data-driven storytelling, with a brand and customer focus
- Periodic content audit to retire/repurpose, identify gaps, and focus on high-performing channels
- Manage content localization. Establish a new process to streamline the localization for all assets
- Optimize towards objectives – Leverage data, reporting, and analytical insights to set goals, test, measure success, and continually refine our content mix and strategy toward better engagement and conversion
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years content marketing experience across multiple channels (email, social media, blog, website, etc.), ideally working in B2B/technology/startup space
- Validated experience in content formats: white paper, ebook, video (long form, short form), digital, social, podcasts, op-eds, news, and understanding of optimizing content for SEO
- Mix of creative and analytical strengths: strong creative point of view combined with analytical mindset
- Exposure to the learning management system (LMS) or HR industry, a plus
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and organized, with a proven track record of prioritizing tasks and executing efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
Technologies we use:
- Absorb LMS, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LaneFour, Outreach, Drift and beyond
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Something looks off?