Presales Technical Specialist - Australia
"Being on the Solutions Engineering team at Absorb means you'll never bored. I get to work with a knowledgeable team and clients from a wide variety of industries which keeps things interesting and makes the problem-solver in me very happy. I've had the pleasure to work with flexible and supportive leadership in region and globally, and am looking forward to continuously learning and growing even further." Viviane Viana
About the role:
We are looking for our next Presales Technical Specialist, a master communicator with the ability to bring our clients’ unique learning needs alive in a test environment. Active listening and creativity are your superpowers and you’re known for delivering results, inspiring optimism and loving what you do!
You will be working with our Sales and Account Executives and taking the driver's seat in assisting prospective clients to make their hopes and dreams come to fruition, putting their thoughts to paper and presenting a demo that suits their system needs. You will be able to assist clients with any technical questions they may have. Your eagerness, expertise, and interest will allow you to keep your prospects engaged and let you work with the Sales Executive to ensure that the prospect's journey is second to none.
Absorb Software: Remote Work Culture
What you’ll do:
- Attend and perform Technical On-line Demonstrations for potential clients.
- Create and customize trial portals to help demonstrate the importance and use of the LMS.
- Build out use cases for prospects and solve any integration questions that they would have.
- Troubleshoot any issues that a prospect encounters in the LMS.
- Respond to technical questionnaires and/or functionality questionnaires.
- Assist the proposals team in responding to RFIs by answering any use case or technical. questions a prospect might have.
- Attend on-site demos with Account and Sales Executives.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to be innovative and capable of critical analysis and problem-solving.
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- Effective interpersonal communication, influencing and organizational skills.
- Completion of post-secondary degree or certification.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- A combination of technical background and client-facing sales support experience.
- SaaS, software sales, or sales support experience is an asset.
Technologies we use:
- AbsorbLMS, Salesforce, SharePoint, Confluence, Zoom
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Something looks off?