Senior UX Content Strategist (Website & Social)
"The Marketing team is poised for unprecedented growth and opportunity. We're in a very unique position where we've experienced tremendous success but are far from exhausting the whitespace around us. There is a unique opportunity to join a rising organization and make a significant and immediate impact." - Mark Lynch
About the role:
We are looking for an excited individual to become our Sr. UX Content Strategist for Website and Social organic content at AbsorbLMS. Here, you will engage as a critical thinker toward building a user experience framework at Absorb with content to support our main digital channels and E2E customer journey. You will use your expertise to help research, incept, create, deploy and monitor content across our digital brand channel library to continually create a best-in-class experience for our customers and continually tell our brand story. As a content lead, you will be a leader of customer-driven practices and ensure our customers are met with the highest quality content based on their need.
Absorb Software: A Career with Limitless Potential
What you’ll do:
- Produce high quality brand-driven content at scale for customers through best practices and user experience principles
- Engage in SEO driven activities to factor demand generation across our website
- Set up a strategic framework to create major efficiencies for Absorb across different dimensions of the lead funnel to generate leads
- Focus on developing digital content for primary channels in Web and Social Media through internal and external resource management
- Be a primary manager of content within our Absorb Podcast and Social efforts through sustainable content calendars
- Develop content that aligns with Absorb core values, tone of voice, core messaging and topline marketing initiatives
- Achieve our marketing primary objectives toward customer education, awareness, advocacy and ambassadorship around LMS through the power of UX and needs-based content
- Work closely with our design research team and other marketing generalists to leverage deep insights and customer journey opportunities
- Monitor the social media space to gain insights and analytics on sentiment, topics, conversations and influence
- Be an advisor for holistic programming that connects earned, owned and paid initiatives to our primary channels
- Build a brand content library of reusable assets that creates long-term use for Absorb
- Build a content creation process and tool structure that feeds cross-functional teams executional needs
- Effectively distribute content in order to improve workflow efficiency
- Uphold and support Social Media programs and standards
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years developing B2B web and social content programs
- 4-years in SEO developing targeted keyword-driven content
- 5 years developing social media content/programming
- 4-year degree or BA in Marketing Communications or similar
- Very strong and proven experience working with design teams to develop experiences for customers. Empathy mindset.
- Strong familiarity with social media monitoring, CMS and PR tools
- Familiarity working with project management tools such as Clickup or Wrike
- Very strong communicator and storyteller
Technologies we use:
- Absorb LMS, Google Analytics, Marketo, SEMRush, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, ClickUp, Frontify, Figma
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Something looks off?