Account Executive, Inbound
“The comradery among our team is incredible. The support comes right from the start with the SDR’s and follows all the way to close with supervisors and directors jumping on calls to assist with those final negotiations when needed. The drive of upper management to truly see all of us succeed is beyond empowering, they are truly invested in our success as individuals as well as the team as a whole. Being able to come to work everyday and know I have the opportunity to help a company grow and become more successful is so rewarding. There is true excitement from clients when they choose Absorb which is why I always look forward to next call, who’s life will I change today?” – Stacie Maxon, Account Executive
Do you have a demonstrated history of working with prospects and guiding them through the sales process? Are you known for being a client’s “go-to person”? You are a seasoned SAAS sales professional and you genuinely care about the people around you; their needs, their desire to be successful, and are motivated to help them reach their goals. Simply put, you are the person that gets clients across that finish line!
If this sounds like you, perhaps our Account Executive role is your next big career move! You will focus on working inbound opportunities in the small-medium space for Absorb and will help prospects through the sales funnel. You’ll take that impeccable aptitude for creating and maintaining relationships, your attention to detail and extraordinary communication skills in representing Absorb throughout negotiations and pushing to close contracts.
Lastly, you are not someone who will shy away from a challenge! In this fast-paced, team-oriented role You’ll have a keen aspiration to work with the entire sales operations team to ensure success and drive a greater and stronger business for Absorb and its partnerships.
Are you sold yet? That's okay. We'll leave the selling to you. In the meantime, check this out:
Absorb Software: A Career with Limitless Potential - Absorb LMS
What you’ll do:
- Contact prospects via phone, email, face-to-face in order to complete sales.
- Work collaboratively with the support and technology teams to become an expert in Absorb LMS and the overall learning management landscape.
- Demonstrate Absorb LMS functionality and provide pricing options to prospects.
- Present Absorb LMS quotes with approval and forwards order forms internally for approval.
- Assist Accounts Receivable collections if necessary.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
What you’ll bring:
- 5 years plus experience in B2B SaaS/Software sales
- Track record of over-achieving quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience of multiple calls and meetings per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or Psychology would be considered an asset, but not required
- Experience working with Salesforce
Technologies we use:
Absorb LMS, Salesforce, SharePoint, Confluence, Zoom
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Pension plan in accordance with Part 1 of the Pensions Act 2008.
- Eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location.
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Something looks off?