Senior Manager, Product & Customer Marketing
"The Marketing team is poised for unprecedented growth and opportunity. We're in a very unique position where we've experienced tremendous success but are far from exhausting the whitespace around us. There is a unique opportunity to join a rising organization and make a significant and immediate impact." - Mark Lynch, Director, Digital Marketing
Reporting to the VP, Product Marketing you will work closely with marketing, sales, and strategy teams to plan and execute customer advocacy programs that showcase the customer success across of our best-in-class LMS. You will work directly with customer advocates to share their stories through industry events, media campaigns, and digital assets. You'll help customers see the value from our solutions - and share their success with others.
Absorb Software: A Career with Limitless Potential - Absorb LMS
What you’ll do:
- Help drive renewal, upsell, and expansion revenue with targeted, persona-appropriate marketing programs, working closely with our demand gen and marketing ops functions to ensure cohesive execution
- Strategize and work closely with Customer Success to improve net retention and reduce churn
- Leverage a broad and appropriate mix of marketing programs (inclusive of event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing) to maximize awareness, relevancy, consideration, and adoption of Absorb LMS within strategic accounts
- Manage program execution against committed timelines and within budget; set appropriate success KPIs and track measurements to determine impact and ROI
- Orchestrate and lead regular check-ins for strategic customers with sales, strategy, and customer success to ensure account goals and plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Regularly communicate metrics of success and insights for improvement
- Strategize with internal stakeholders what best in class advocacy looks like for a particular business unit and show progress toward that strategy
- Partner with marketing and customer success on customer events, including advisory boards, user groups, and webinars
- Develop meaningful relationships with key customer advocates to support strategic initiatives from public relations to demand generation and value selling
- Managing Absorb reference customers who will act as advocates to promote broad market awareness for Absorb LMS, support the sales cycle and accelerate deal closure including but not limited to written success stories, video testimonials, PR pitches, presentation material, and speaker management
- Manage the production of written customer success stories and video testimonials
- Blog about customer stories and work with the social media team to promote new stories
- Minimal travel, both domestic and international, will be required
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of customer marketing experience for B2B software companies
- Experience crafting strategy into action across customer advocacy and marketing pillars of engagement, adoption, expansion pipeline, and advocacy
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer and product data to identify the optimal paths for engagement and adoption
- A results focused mindset. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on delivering to business needs.
Technologies we use:
- Absorb LMS, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LaneFour, Outreach, Drift and beyond
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Something looks off?