Implementation Project Manager
If you love a challenge and learning something new every day, then you’ll fit right in with the Implementations Team! Our team works directly with clients to help get them up set up for long term success with Absorb, through effective project management (timelines, risk mitigation) and problem solving, being their first source of training and use case specific configuration questions and becoming their trusted advisor for all things Absorb. Personally, one of things I love about working at Absorb is the camaraderie, collaboration, and teamwork throughout the organization, which helps both me and my clients achieve their goals." - Sarah Rivest, Implementations Project Manager
As an Implementation Project Manager, you are the “go to” person for your clients so that they can fully understand our product, how it works, realize its full potential and all the benefits it has to offer. Simply put, you are here to ensure their LMS implementation runs smooth and efficient. Acting as a primary point of contact, relationship owner, Project Manager, and trainer, you will ensure client success by sharing your system expertise, providing guidance on best practices, addressing implementation issues and concerns, and delivering the overall implementation of the Absorb LMS.
Would you like to hear more about Absorb's remote-first work culture? Check out the video below:
What you’ll do:
- Own the software implementation process (average duration of 8 weeks) for new clients, end-to-end via phone, by email, and/or virtual meetings.
- Gather and document requirements, confirm project scope, and work with clients to develop achievable timelines and program goals.
- Act as a client partner and liaison for cross-departmental collaboration and resource management.
- Support and implement additional products and integrations such as RESTful API, CRM/HRM integrations, etc.
- Provide in-depth training on our LMS (Learning Management System), including best practices and workflows customized to each client’s needs.
- Manage a portfolio of projects, maintaining a high level of quality while coordinating multiple projects at once.
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years in Client Onboarding or Implementation, working in software implementations, or similar experience.
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience.
- Previous training experience / software training experience.
- Understanding of basic online/SaaS (Software as a Service) concepts.
- Proven time management skills.
- Project oriented mindset.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Previous LMS admin or training experience.
- PMP or similar.
- Previous experience working with data import tools.
- Second language (although not required).
Technologies we use:
- Salesforce, ClickUp, Gainsight, JIRA, Confluence, Zendesk, Microsoft Suite, Absorb LMS
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location.
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success.
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do.
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org