Manager, Client Success (EMEA)
"Working for Absorb has truly been a fantastic experience. It is an organization which offers opportunities for everyone to foster and grow both professionally and personally. What I love most is that no two days are the same here. The organization is very multicultural and with offices across the globe including myself in Ireland, we get to interact with colleagues from various nationalities and cultural backgrounds, which is also another interesting facet of working for Absorb. I have not only learned a lot, but there has also been so much cross functional learning which has helped both my team and I flourish. Peers at Absorb are extremely talented, encouraging, and helpful who are always there in times of need. Overall, Absorb is such a great place to work and definitely the best career move I’ve ever made." - Darren O'Connor - Director, Client Advocacy
We are at a pivotal stage in our growth and need a dynamic leader to help take our team, processes, and CS vision to the next level in EMEA. We are looking for a seasoned and strategic people leader who is passionate about providing exemplary customer service.
As Manager of Client Success EMEA, you will own the CS strategy including customer onboarding, engagement, and retention responsibilities, as well as oversee Customer Success Management (CSM) and Implementation Management (IPM) teams that pursue these objectives and help support Absorb’s continued expansion.
The IPM team is responsible for onboarding newly signed customers onto the Absorb platform. The CSM team strategically engages and builds relationships with Absorb Software’s clients, ensuring they use the LMS to its greatest potential.
Reporting to the Director of Client Advocacy, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our EMEA clients, understanding their needs, and driving the successful implementation and adoption of our Product.
What you’ll do:
- Directly oversee, lead and develop the customer success team (IPM and CSM), optimizing people, processes, and strategies to ensure scalability and sustained growth while maintaining a customer-centric approach
- Successfully drive IPM and CSM initiatives/activities with the goal of increasing NPS, client satisfaction, customer health, reducing churn/project time to value (TTV) and increasing net revenue retention
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client stakeholders and executive sponsors to identify additional upsell and cross-sell opportunities, drive product adoption, and ensure clients are leveraging the solution to achieve full ROI
- Manage and report key weekly/monthly operational metrics for team and individual performance
- Independently handle escalated client issues with urgency, providing guidance to the team while serving as an escalation point that can deescalate situations
- Optimize the customer journey ensuring adherence to milestones, developing and improving playbooks and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide collaborative leadership including all aspects of people management – hiring, training, resource allocation, job design, people development and performance management that creates a high-performance operating environment.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant leadership experience with Customer Success teams or similar functions preferably within the SaaS space
- Strong people management skills: ability to set clear priorities and performance goals for the team and eliminates barriers to the team’s success.
- General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to mobilize cross-functional teams towards common goals and successful outcomes
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- Customer-focused mindset with a deep understanding of business requirements
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent
- Experience using Salesforce, Zendesk, ChurnZero, ClickUp and Jira
- LMS or eLearning experience
- Exposure to leading remote resources including international location
Technologies we use:
- Salesforce, ChurnZero, JIRA, Zendesk, Microsoft Suite, Absorb LMS
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location.
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success.
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do.
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com