Absorb is FULL of passion! As a Team Lead on the Account Management team, no two days are the same. There are always new projects, new people, and new challenges to collaborate and tackle. There is a tremendous emphasis on the employees which is echoed from the top down, in every department. Absorb is incredibly inclusive, flexible, and friendly. We are encouraged to bring our uniqueness into each of our individual roles, and we are given endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally. I feel incredibly lucky to be part of such a passionate, high-achieving team. ~Aidan Rogers, Team Lead, Account Management
As an Account Manager, you will support overall company revenue performance by working with your customers to find solutions that will expand their use case and lead to upsell and cross sell opportunities. It’s critical to understand the client’s business and use case to appropriately align Absorb solutions to their goals and objectives. The ideal candidate is a natural relationship builder and has a genuine passion for sales. The candidate should be a proactive problem solver with impressive communication and presentation abilities. Quotas focus on net retention in the Account Managers assigned book of business. We’re looking to add folks who bring energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humor to our team!
Absorb has one of the highest client retention rates in the LMS industry and we’re thrilled to be looking to add an exceptional individual to our Account Management Team.
Would you like to hear more about the culture at Absorb? Check out the video below:
What you’ll do:
- Increase the net dollar retention of your book of business through upsells and cross sells
- Negotiate client contract renewals with a focus on increased Annual Recurring Revenue and long-term relationships
- Generate and close new for opportunities for ‘land and expand’ within assigned accounts
- Generate proposals and other client facing documentation to assist your sales process
- Identify and develop meaningful client relationships
- Accurately manage and report your sales pipeline monthly and quarterly
- Thoroughly understand Absorb subscription models to effectively answer client questions
- Participate in team meetings and projects to improve sales processes & sales output
- Develop strong internal relationships to support client lifecycle
- Keep up to date with latest product releases and training seminars to ensure thorough product knowledge
What you’ll bring:
- Post-secondary degree (preferably in business or a related field)
- Proven ability to manage client relationships (including upselling) with a minimum 5+ years of experience
- Very strong time management and organizational skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and personable nature with a sales driven attitude, strong team player
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that changes constantly
Additional preferred qualifications:
- SaaS (or Technology) sales experience
- Experience working with a global client base
- Strong MS Office skills – primarily Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in additional languages
- Experience working with industry tools such as Salesforce
Technologies we use:
- AbsorbLMS, Salesforce, Gong, Gainsight, Zendesk, Calendly, Zoom, Teams, Adobe Acrobat
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org