Senior Manager, Product Marketing
"The Marketing team is poised for unprecedented growth and opportunity. We're in a very unique position where we've experienced tremendous success but are far from exhausting the whitespace around us. There is a unique opportunity to join a rising organization and make a significant and immediate impact." - Mark Lynch
This role is responsible for developing position and key messaging for Absorb Software products and services that are empowering, progressive, and personable. Product Marketing serves as a partner to promote and progress Absorb products. Empowering sales, educating customers, supporting partnerships, developing and synthesizing strategic messaging into compelling enablement materials, you will help drive our customer life cycle growth from acquisition, engagement, and adoption.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will partner with product management colleagues to take market insights and thoughts from the competitive field to shape our product marketing strategy. Additionally, you will usher new products to the market, developing value positioning, messaging frameworks, sales enablement resources, and training programs. You will work cross-functionally with an array of subject matter experts and stakeholders across the organization to build awareness and adoption of our products.
The ideal candidate has familiarity with marketing, software verticals, and experience in product marketing, sales enablement creation, or product strategy development.
What you’ll do:
- Work to understand the LMS (Learning Management System) marketplace, who our buyers are, our customer’s needs, and how we compare to the field
- Conduct competitive, market and buyer research to certify positioning and develop collateral that reflects our strengths
- Provide support on managing and maintaining analyst relations
- Develop product messaging that is clear, concise, and resonates with prospects and customers
- Lead the development of product messaging architecture and ensure that it is communicated effectively on Absorblms.com
- Partner with marketing and sales operations teammates to design, launch and measure product-focused marketing campaigns
- Establish a strong relationship with a Product team to drive go-to-market activity for new product and feature releases
- Unite with the Marketing team to find creative ways to make an impact with product launches and updates
- Partner with the Customer Success team to increase customer product adoption
- Contribute to planning, production, and execution of events that are virtual and / or in-person
- Assist in the definition and creation of event goals, while keeping customer needs in mind, to ensure event success
- Serve as event project manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, agenda development and event flow, event promotion and registration, budget management, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar field
- 5-10+ years marketing experience (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Hands-on execution of product marketing development
- Management of projects that span multiple departments
- Solid analytical and research skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently to deliver results
- Effective communication and presentation skills – you are poised, articulate, and convincing
Technologies we use:
- Absorb LMS, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LaneFour, Outreach, Drift and beyond
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.