Content Product Owner
"Being a Content Product Owner at Absorb is an invigorating experience – no two days are exactly the same! Collaborating with Account Executives, Account Managers, and content partners, I've been able to develop and execute strategies that help our clients explore and select the content product that meets their needs. This in turn drives revenue growth for Absorb. Navigating the ever-changing eLearning industry, building strong relationships, and delivering content via Absorb LMS has been personally rewarding and has allowed me to contribute to the success of our organization." Trinh Dong, Content Product Owner
About the role:
As a Content Product Owner you will be responsible for developing, supporting, promoting, and executing strategies to assist Absorb Account Executives and Account Managers attach content subscriptions to new and existing Absorb clients. This role involves collaborating with various functions within Absorb as well as working closely with external content partners. The Content Product Owner will contribute to the growth and success of the organization by driving content attachment and maximizing revenue through effective go-to-market strategies and sales initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Understand and develop relationship with content partner to execute go-to-market strategies resulting in content sales to new and existing Absorb clients.
- Work with Account Executives and Account Managers to guide the evaluation process and content product selection process based on the client's learning goals and content requirements.
- Review new business and renewal pipeline reports in Salesforce to facilitate content product evaluation and selection process.
- Develop and maintain sales activity and product attachment tracking and reporting tools to measure product attachment effectiveness and drive process improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and content provider market landscape.
- Manage, build, and maintain strong relationships with strategic content partners.
- Understand partner business and technical features to effectively support sales and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with support and technology teams to understand product and technology requirements.
- Provide ongoing support for the sales, management, and delivery of content via the Absorb LMS platform.
- Perform additional ad hoc duties as required to support content-related activities.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, product marketing, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, product management, or business development roles.
- Strong understanding of eLearning industry, content publishers, and LMS/LXP technology platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data and track key metrics to drive decision-making and improvements.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings. programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location.
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success.
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility.
- Employee driven DE&I programs.
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org