Content Product Owner (Curation)
"Being a Content Product Owner at Absorb is an invigorating experience – no two days are exactly the same! Collaborating with Account Executives, Account Managers, and content partners, I've been able to develop and execute strategies that help our clients explore and select the content product that meets their needs. This in turn drives revenue growth for Absorb. Navigating the ever-changing eLearning industry, building strong relationships, and delivering content via Absorb LMS has been personally rewarding and has allowed me to contribute to the success of our organization." Trinh Dong, Content Product Owner
About the role:
The Content Product Owner Curation position is responsible for developing, supporting, promoting, and executing strategies to assist Absorb Account Executives and Account Managers in attaching content subscriptions to new and existing Absorb clients. This role focuses on content curation and involves collaborating with various functions within Absorb, as well as working closely with external content partners, to select and apply courses and curriculums from over 100 publishers. The Content Product Owner will work closely with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success teams to perform course mappings and ensure customer success by aligning customer needs with the available content in Absorb's offering.
About the role:
- Learn and understand how to best apply Absorb's content curation processes and tools to identify and qualify eLearning content that meets customer needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Absorb course catalog, platform, and range of content offerings.
- Collaborate with L&D admins to understand learning objectives, audience types, and business goals to determine how content curation aligns with the customer journey.
- Perform course mappings for customers and navigate Absorb's content offering to meet individual client needs.
- Support the launch and expansion of customer training initiatives within the Absorb LMS.
- Support customers throughout the course curation process and create project plans based on their goals and objectives.
- Become the go-to resource on the team for all questions related to the Absorb content offering and curation tools.
- Perform additional ad hoc duties as required to support content-related activities.
What you'll bring:
- Inquisitive mind and a track record of delivering excellent results that satisfy customers and teammates.
- Understanding of the eLearning industry, content publishers, and LMS/LXP technology platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data and track key metrics to drive decision-making and improvements.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements.
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings. programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location.
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success.
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility.
- Employee driven DE&I programs.
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com