Marketing Automation Specialist
"The Marketing team is poised for unprecedented growth and opportunity. We're in a very unique position where we've experienced tremendous success but are far from exhausting the whitespace around us. There is a unique opportunity to join a rising organization and make a significant and immediate impact." - Mark Lynch
As a Marketing Automation Specialist at Absorb, you will own and operate our marketing automation platform, working closely with marketing and sales stakeholders to implement all programmatic and operational initiatives. This role requires an expert understanding of database management, marketing software, and a drive to continually enhance productivity and campaign performance.
What you’ll do:
- Define and build database workflow triggers, rules, segmentation and suppression lists, testing and experimenting.
- Develop email marketing programs, maintaining integration with CRM, and assisting in further integrations.
- Evaluate campaign metrics, define KPIs, and create recommendations to continually improve campaigns.
- Manage marketing automation processes, implementing best practices and strategies, and planning A/B testing.
- Support essential operations in Marketo and Salesforce, including managing lead lifecycles, scoring, nurturing, and data cleansing.
- Work with other key marketing tech like Drift and ZoomInfo, create marketing forms, and convert 'Landing Pages' to a Content Management System.
What you’ll bring:
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platforms like Marketo, HubSpot.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong independent project management skills; able to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail; strong skills in ticket tracking systems like Jira, ClickUp, ZenDesk or similar.
- Experience with an ABM platform like 6Sense or Demandbase is a bonus.
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org