Enterprise Sales Executive, Inbound
“In a 2011 Harvard Business Review article, Nilofer Merchant wrote “Culture Trumps Strategy, Every Time”. Absorb’s success is living proof of the importance of a positive work culture in driving a company’s success. Everyone at Absorb is polite, supportive, and professional. Jerks don't remain here long, which keeps morale high. This positive culture has kept me at Absorb for more than 11 years. I still look forward to going to work every day.” - Richard Nantel, VP, Enterprise Learning Solutions
About the role:
Are you someone always seeking that adrenaline rush at work? Perhaps you like fast-paced environments where your biggest competition is your last best achievement. You have the autonomy to move things forward, knowing that the next move or decision could easily make or break a deal. You love the chase, knowing that the more you push yourself, the more likely it is that you will succeed and be that much closer to a successful closed sale. There is nothing quite like the satisfaction when you reach your targets, knowing that you not only did it for yourself but for the team as well! Still reading? then look no further, as Absorb's Sales Executive team is growing!
You are a seasoned SAAS sales professional, who has extensive knowledge in SAAS and LMS software sales. You are a self-starter, who is motivated from within and loves being part of a team environment. Further to this, you have an organized and meticulous approach to pipeline management and use a highly communicative manner to interact with your prospects.
You will help develop new business by selling our products to inbound leads. Your high-energy approach will include impeccable communication, high-velocity turnaround times and attention to detail that is able to build rapport with our prospects. No KPI is too daunting for someone with your drive to succeed and ability to make realistic decisions efficiently and effectively.
interested in hearing more? Check this out!
What you’ll do:
- Contact prospects via phone, email, and /or face-to-face in order to complete sales
- Work collaboratively with the Support, Marketing, Client Success and Product teams to become an expert in Absorb LMS and the overall learning management landscape
- Demonstrate Absorb LMS functionality and provide pricing options to prospects
- Present Absorb LMS quotes with approval from the EVP of Global Sales to prospects
- Assist Accounts Receivable collections if necessary in a professional manner, ensure all relationships, both external and internal are maintained
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
What you’ll bring:
- At least 5 years in selling B2B Software/SaaS
- Track record of over-achieving quota on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Business or Psychology would be considered an asset, but not required
- Experience with the Sandler Sales Methodology
Technologies we use:
- Absorb LMS, Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, Gong
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Superannuation Contribution
- Eligibility for two different bonus plans
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.