Senior Scientific Recruiter (Contract - 12 mos)
AbCellera is transforming antibody drug discovery to bring better medicines to patients more quickly. We are constructing a process development and manufacturing facility in Vancouver, Canada, where our Tech Ops team of scientists and engineers will oversee the manufacturing processes for antibody therapeutics.
AbCellera's engine integrates expert teams, technology, and facilities with the data science and automation needed to accelerate antibody-based medicines from target to clinic in almost every therapeutic area with precision and speed. We provide innovative biotechs and leading pharmaceutical companies with a competitive advantage that enables them to move quickly, reduce costs, and address the most challenging drug development issues.
Attracting the best talent is our top priority! We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to play a critical role in AbCellera's growth and success for a 12-18 month contract. This position is open to candidates in North America or Europe.
We would like to hear from you if
- You have at least 3 years of Biotech or Pharma experience or a BSc+ in a Biology related field.
- You are a master sourcer and interviewer.
- You are an interviewer who builds relationships founded on credibility, trust and transparency by understanding the human element and being a career journey partner.
- You are stimulated by competitive talent pools, international relocation scenarios and as a consultant and partner in the decision-making process.
- You thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment, are adaptable, personable, friendly and possess a can-do attitude.
- You are a critical thinker who enjoys developing creative solutions to problems and takes an innovative approach to recruitment.
You will spend your days representing AbCellera as an employer of choice to international talent pools, creating consultative candidate relationships, discovering and attracting top talent through imaginative and innovative sourcing and outreach, and managing the full recruitment cycle for Tech Ops roles at all levels. As an interviewer, you will be a trusted member of the leadership team in post-interview debriefs, and you will also manage the offer and collaborate on recruitment strategy.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 8 years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience, with a background in combining agency and corporate recruitment being an asset. in addition you should have at least 3 years of experience in Biotech or Pharma recruitment or a BSc+ in a biology-related field. Direct experience within the Tech Ops domain would be an advantage.
Something looks off?