Senior Business Analyst
AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing tech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic Senior Business Analyst to join our team and help deliver our IT roadmap. This new team member will be responsible for accurately capturing the processes and requirements needed to help build solutions that meet the needs of a rapidly growing and innovative company today, and in the future. If you are comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy the opportunities and challenges presented in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment, and energized at the thought of being part of a change for good, then we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Documenting business processes and requirements, defining opportunities for improvement, developing and recommending solutions.
- Coordinating with stakeholders, project leaders, project managers, and other subject matter experts to shepherd solution proposals through to implementation.
- Supporting product selection activities including RFP development and scoring
- Supporting testing teams to develop tests scripts and support business user testing
- Supporting change management teams to prepare documentation and deliver training
- Maintaining a close partnership with the IT organization, working closely to design solutions in a collaborative manner within the context of the technology blueprint and capabilities.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior team members.
- Effectively communicating insights, recommendations, and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience
- You have at least 8 years of business analyst experience delivering COTS/SaaS solutions
- You have demonstrated the ability to build constructive relationships and gain the trust of others in a cross-functional environment
- You possess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You are able to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine solutions that are acceptable to all key stakeholders
- You have excellent documentation, organization, and communication skills
- You are skilled in planning and organizing work, time and teams
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we have created innovative solutions at every step - custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 220122 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.
Something looks off?