IT Application Analyst
AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing tech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic Application Support Analyst to join our Business Applications team within IT. This role will collaborate closely with business teams to maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance cloud-hosted applications that support the ongoing growth of our organization.
How you might spend your days:
- Partner directly with business teams to deliver, support and maintain cloud-hosted applications to meet their needs.
- Act as the key point of contact for operational support, including technical questions, issues and bugs for your application portfolio.
- Own the resolution of incidents, problems and bugs. Partner with business, technical and external teams to prioritize and fix root issues.
- Embedded into multidisciplinary project teams to deliver new or modernized applications and tools for our growing organization.
- Lead system improvements to identify and document new requirements by working with business leaders to prioritize, design and build solutions.
- Lead continuous improvement and automation opportunities within your application portfolio to improve ease-of-use and scalability.
- Document and advocate-for the use of best practices and operating standards.
- Participate in our data governance practice to ensure the alignment, correctness and extensibility of data within your application portfolio.
- Managing suppliers and partners for application support and sustainment.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience supporting business or financial systems like ERP, Procurement, Payment, or Accounting tools.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field like Computer Science, or a mix of relevant technical experience and education
- Demonstrated experiencing taking ownership for the technical operation and sustainment of business applications including support, improvement and optimization.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships. You will partner directly with AbCellera’s business teams to support and deliver solutions to meet their needs.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, and a drive to find innovative and creative solutions for business requirements
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, and a willingness to adapt to changing priorities within projects or initiatives.
- Previous experience in a regulated industry like Biotechnology, Pharma or Finance.
- Experience or familiarity with Coupa or Sage Intacct
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up - custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation. We’re revolutionizing how our scientists can explore antibodies and the scale at which they can do so. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput pipeline and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to help us get there.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23113 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.