Full Stack Developer (.NET)
As a 3terra software developer, you’ll be part of a team that prides themselves on crafting quality and impactful software for the healthcare industry. You’re a great developer who enjoys working with both front-end and back-end technologies.
You will help design and build the next generation of analytical applications that will be used at hospitals across Canada. Healthcare is one of the most challenging software development environments out there and you’re ready to embark on this exciting new journey with a supportive and collaborative team.
WHY JOIN 3TERRA?
- We do our best to create an environment where you can learn and thrive. We offer a flexible 32-hour work week so you can recharge the way you need to bring your best to work. We are a hybrid work environment and work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays each week.
- For intermediate .NET developers, salary starts at $85k for a 32-hour work week, three weeks of vacation, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you’re a passionate senior developer who is a great fit for our culture, we offer competitive compensation based on the talents you bring.
- All 3terra employees are included in our profit sharing program to benefit from our continued success and growth.
- We offer a culture of professionalism and collaboration combined with laughter and peer support. No ideas are thrown out – you are great at your profession and we need your input.
- We have optional local and online social time to help us keep connected and refreshed. If you enjoy video games, we play together at lunch multiple days each week.
WHAT YOU BRING TO 3TERRA
You will primarily help extend and support our healthcare platform, DQA, using a combination of different technologies including:
- .NET development using C# (2+ years of experience)
- SQL Server T-SQL (1+ years of experience)
- JSON parsing, manipulation, and object serialization/deserialization (1+ years of experience)
- Understanding and experience with API (REST, RPC) and authorization (claims) principles (1+ years of experience)
You also have:
- The ability to adhere to a formal CI/CD software development process including unit tests, working with issue/task tracking systems (Azure DevOps), package management (NuGet/NPM) and using multi-branch source control (Git).
- Experience with using unit testing frameworks such as Postman or xUnit
- An interest in working with systems that use data to create interactive analytics and visualizations that drive decision making, and a strong desire to work with a dedicated team of developers who love solving complex problems.
3terra is a team of healthcare software professionals with deep experience providing advanced clinical coding and analytics solutions for hospitals across Canada. We give hospitals the software tools they need to optimize efficiency, financial performance, and patient care.
Since 2007, we have had a fantastic, loyal customer base. We serve over 50 hospitals in Ontario and are continuing to grow and expand to other provinces in Canada. 3terra also prides itself on helping employees balance work and personal life effectively.
Applicants must be a permanent resident of Canada and located within commuting distance to Mississauga, Ontario.