Role & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to CFO including managing internal files, client files, processing and tracking administrative transactions;
- Manage calendars and meeting requests wherever required;
- Create and design exceptional Excel worksheets where required and update and change as projects evolve;
- Assist with meeting preparation and documentation;
- Take minutes of meetings from time to time;
- Uphold company policies and regulations, including those related to privacy and confidentiality;
- Work with other executive team members to coordinate meetings internally and externally and ensure all travel and coordination of plans are organized with customers inside and outside the organization;
- Manage and submit monthly expense claims;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information and records for internal and external clients
- Manage files and documentation wherever required
- Assisting with special projects
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics.
- Provide confidential support on various ad hoc tasks
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years administrative support experience
- Virtual or Hybrid work environment experience is preferred
- Excellent Office suite skills Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Must drive your own vehicle as office not accessible by public transport.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Takes initiative and owns their work from beginning to end.
- Extensive experience working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Confident and professional with the ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Must be highly organized, have a proven ability to prioritize and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
What we offer for full time employees
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Supplemental health benefits
- Home office, flexible working environment
- Maternity/Paternity packages
- Sick Days and Long Term disability
- Fun, familial environment where we are supportive and collaborative.
- Flexible vacation and personal time available
- Additional day for your Birthday
3iQ is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply but must be eligible to work in the country to be considered. We are committed to ensuring that our products and services are made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or recruiters please.