Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Remote · Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password Revenue Operations team is committed to building and maintaining an efficient go to market engine across people, process, and platforms. Delivering insights on our business performance, acting as custodians for our data, and driving our teams towards actionable outcomes are goals we aspire to achieve.
Reporting to the Manager of Revenue Operations, the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the work of the Revenue team through the use of the technology stack at 1Password.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of sales operations experience in an individual contributor capacity.
- Capable knowledge in Marketing and Sales funnel KPIs and management.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and data analysis (pivot tables, v-lookup, formulas).
- Analytical mindset with a mature skillset focused on extracting & analyzing data from Salesforce.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Required: Salesforce related experience and/or documented training certification.
- Working knowledge of Traction is an asset.
What you can expect:
- Working in partnership with the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to support the top of the funnel process and create consistency across all pipeline generating teams.
- Supporting processes as it relates to pipeline generation with a focus on expansion.
- Support the RevOps team with project management including prioritizing and scheduling of large scale updates and process changes affecting the Revenue team.
- Identify areas of of improvement and collaborate to identify solutions to streamline and automate data and processes.
- Champion CRM data hygiene across leads, accounts and opportunities.
- Support the Revenue team through data analysis and updates of Salesforce data, including leveraging mass updates tools including DataLoader.
- Maintain reporting and dashboards to bring visibility to actionable insights.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.