IT Ops Analyst
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2023
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
1Password is being shared with new people every day, and we’re adding people to our team to keep up. We’re looking for a passionate and driven Executive IT-Ops Analyst to help make sure our team has reliable hardware, software and services. This individual will be expected to report to our Toronto Collaboration Space Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with some flexibility in work hours when required.
We are seeking someone who has a passion for learning and helping others. While balancing being friendly, approachable and creative. This individual must have the ability to adapt to changing workflows and processes with minimal supervision.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of IT support experience providing world class support to executive leadership who are in a remote environment.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to communicate at any tech level, from savvy developer to plain English tech support.
- Excitement for polishing processes and focus on end-user experiences.
- The ability to create clear and concise how-to manuals and documentation.
- The ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment.
- Working knowledge of enterprise SaaS services such as Slack, Workplace, Notion, and Office365.
- Working knowledge of macOS and Windows management systems, such as Kandji and MS Endpoint Manager.
If you have personal experience with 1Password, that would be a plus, but it is not required.
What you can expect:
- Being the primary IT contact for remote executives located around the globe and providing technical support.
- Supporting employees at our downtown Toronto Collaboration Space; collecting and analyzing information, and finding solutions for hardware and software issues in an office environment.
- Working on various projects related to increasing productivity, security, and ease of use for the collaboration space.
- Contributing to designing and implementing policies and procedures for the collaboration space.
- Developing and executing hardware distribution. Managing inventory and tracking asset history.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Remote work is a part of our DNA. Given that our company was founded remotely in 2005, we can safely say we're experts at building remote culture. That said, remote work at 1Password does mean working from your home country. If you've got questions or concerns about this your Talent Partner would be happy to address them with you.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check that may consist of prior employment verification, reference checks, education confirmation, criminal background, publicly available social media, credit history, or other information, as permitted by local law.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.